Excursion – Model of Old Narva
The two periods of prominence of Narva are strongly associated with it being a border town. While the Swedish authorities primarily saw it for its commercial potential in the 17th century, Narva became a kind of model city in the Estonian SSR, situated as it was on the western border of the Soviet Union. Neither is better or worse than the other. Both are in the past; neither will return.
Full-priced tickets €8, discounted tickets €4.
Discounted tickets are available to:
- children aged 9-18
- school students (upon presentation of a student card or ISIC student card)
- university students (upon presentation of a student card or ISIC student card)
- teachers (upon presentation of an employment certificate or ITIC teacher card)
- seniors aged 65+
- conscripts in the Estonian defence forces (upon presentation of a military ticket)
- people with advanced or severe disabilities (upon presentation of disabled person’s card)
Children up to 8 years of age and a person accompanying someone with an advanced/severe disability are admitted free of charge.
Depending on the preferred language of the group, your guide will speak Estonian, Russian or English.