EXCURSION AT KREENHOLM
There is no equal to the Kreenholm Manufaktuur – this mammoth company with more than ten thousand workers roaring between the foaming waterfalls of Narva was unique not only in Russia, but also in Europe.
Even though the machines are no longer working, the workers are no longer busy in the workshops and the Narva waterfalls only open a few times a year, the industrial architecture of Kreenholm still inspires, recalling the past glory days with its giant industrial park.
The tour starts at the old gate of the former textile giant Kreenholm opposite Joala 32. During the tour you can leave your car or bus in the free parking lot next to the gate.
The tour lasts approximately 1.5 hours. During this time, you will move around the closed territory of Kreenholm and visit the old factory building, where visitors can see a large weaving hall to better perceive the scale of the work that took place.
The length of the route is around 2.5 km. As it’s an industrial complex and the main part of the route is outside
As it is an industrial complex and the tour takes place mainly outdoors, we ask that you dress according to the weather.
• Free parking in the parking lot next to the gate of Kreenholm Manufaktuur.
• NB! There are no toilets on the territory of Kreenholm
Number of people:
Max 30 people
• 17.08 – 17.30
• 18.08 – 16.30
• 19.08 – 16.30
Ticket price: 13 €/regular, 8 €/discounted
Discounted ticket available for:
• 7-18 years old children and adolescents
• Pupils (when presenting a pupil ticket or ISIC student card)
• Students (when presenting a student ticket or ISIC student card)
• Teachers (when presenting a ITIC teacher card)
• Seniors 65+
• EV conscripts (on presentation of a military ticket)
• Profoundly or severely disabled person (on the basis of a disabled person’s card)
• Children up to 7 years old and the companion of a profoundly/severely disabled person free of charge.
NB! Tickets only available on pre-sale. Piletilevi.ee